Working Group Co-Chairs:
Jorge Cancio, Switzerland
Milagros Castañon, Peru
The GAC Human Rights and International Law Working Group will follow up on its work since ICANN60.
The agenda for the meeting can be found below:
- Introduction, adoption of agenda, future leadership of HRILWG (5-10 mins)
- FoI state of play and potential next steps (Thomas Rickert) (15 mins)
- Update on CCWP work since ICANN60 (Collin Kurre and Michael Karanicolas) (15 mins)
- FoI implementation (with participation of ALAC) (15 mins)
- GAC HRIL WG next steps (GAC WG Co-Chairs) (5 mins)
7. GAC WORKING GROUPS
GAC Working Group on Human Rights and International Law: The working group received an update from the leadership of the Cross Community Working Group on Accountability regarding the further process for adopting the Framework of Interpretation (FoI) and considerations relating to the Human Rights Core Value expressed in the ICANN Bylaws. An information exchange on implementation efforts of the FoI was held with the Cross Community Working Party on ICANN's Corporate and Social Responsibility to Respect Human Rights (CCWP-HR), ALAC representatives and other members of the community.